DC Comics is releasing a massive Blackest Night/Brightest Day hardcover set, it will include 12 books and a ring set check out the details below.
Blackest Night Brightest Day Box Set
Two of DC's most famous crossover events, Blackest Night and Brightest Day, are collected in 12 new hardcovers in a highly designed box set with nine collectible rings representing the many corps featured in this epic tale.
A war has been brewing between the different colored Lantern Corps, with the Green Lanterns fighting the Yellow, the Red trying to destroy everything, and the Blue attempting to broker peace among the tribes. But the real battle is yet to come: the undead Black Lanterns are coming and seemingly nothing can stop them. Putting aside old vendettas, it's up to Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps to lead DC's greatest champions as well as their deadliest foes in a battle to save the universe from an army of the dead. Then, once dead heroes Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Deadman, Jade, Osiris, Hawk, Captain Boomerang and Zoom must discover the mysterious reason behind their return and uncover the secret that binds them!
This eye-popping box set includes 12 brand-new hardcovers that collect this entire epic, featuring stories by top DC talent including Geoff Johns, Peter J. Tomasi and many more!
This box set also includes a set of nine rings from across the spectrum of the many Corps that are a part of this story!
Includes these books:
1. Blackest Night: Prelude collects Green Lantern #26-28 and 36-43 and Final Crisis: Rage of the Red Lanterns #1
2. Blackest Night collects Blackest Night #0-8 and pages from Untold Tales of the Blackest Night #1
3. Blackest Night: Green Lantern collects Green Lantern #44-52
4. Blackest Night: Green Lantern Corps collects Green Lantern Corps #39-47
5. Blackest Night: Black Lantern Corps Book 1 collects Blackest Night: Batman #1-3, Blackest Night: Superman #1-3, and Blackest Night: Wonder Woman #1-3
6. Blackest Night: Black Lantern Corps Book 2 collects Blackest Night: The Flash #1-3, Blackest Night: JSA #1-3 and Blackest Night: Titans #1-3
7. Blackest Night: Rise of the Black Lanterns collects The Atom & Hawkman #48, Phantom Stranger #42, Green Arrow #30, Adventure Comics #7, Starman #81, The Question #37, Catwoman#83, Weird Western Tales #71, and The Power of Shazam! #38
8. Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps collects Blackest Night: Tales of the Black Lanterns #1-3, Adventure Comics #4-5, Untold Tales of the Blackest Night #1, stories from Green Lantern #18-20, 40, 49, Green Lantern/Sinestro Corps: Secret Files, Tales of the Sinestro Corps: Superman-Prime, and pages from Blackest Night #0
9. Brightest Day: Green Lantern collects Green Lantern #53-62
10. Brightest Day Book 1 collects Brightest Day #0-11
11. Brightest Day Book 2 collects Brightest Day #0-11
12. The Book of the Black collects sketch material (both previously released and new), series proposals, variant covers, posters, all or at least most of the Blackest Night outline scripts, and a few other things.
Release date: November 17, 2020
Retail price: $299.99
Available from Amazon and other retailers.
To our viewers we have updated the release dates below, those comics with a * after the date have not been rescheduled yet, we will update those once they have been updated.
GREEN LANTERN/GREEN ARROW: SPACE TRAVELING HEROES HC
written by DENNIS O’NEIL
art by MIKE GRELL, ALEX SAVIUK, and others
cover by MIKE GRELL
In these team-up tales from the mid-1970s, Green Lantern and Green Arrow face fantastic threats, starting with the former Green Lantern known as Sinestro! Also in this collection, Green Lantern Katma Tui pursues a monstrous beast to Earth, and Green Arrow accidentally enters Green Lantern’s Lantern and becomes cosmically charged. Plus, the Golden Age hero called Air Wave returns in a new guise, as Hal Jordan’s young cousin, and Green Arrow’s romantic relationship with Black Canary takes some unexpected turns. Collects Green Lantern #90-106.
ON SALE 07.22.20
$34.99 US | 336 PAGES
FC | ISBN: 978-1-4012-9553-0
© 2011-2023 The Brightest Day. All Rights Reserved.
Visit Our Social Media Sites
Proudly powered by Weebly